Destiny Awaits Michael Porter Jr.
There is an important perspective to take into consideration here. Michael Porter Jr. is a special young man, with a special devotion to his father. And who can challenge that? The Porter family is close, and their commitments to one another cannot be ignored. In the words of Michael Porter Jr., I see a little bit of myself in my youth.
What son would not want to be in those shoes? But much like a fiance’ who follows their betrothed to a new place. There is no way of predicting the future. The more we try to wrest control of our lives, the more the current seems to work against our efforts. Following someone you love to a new destination sometimes only results in regrets.
More from The Husky Haul
- Pro Husky Shaq Thompson out for season with leg injury
- Washington Huskies begin conference play against Cal in Week 4
- Jack Westover is a breakout star for the Washington Huskies
- Washington football: Negatives and Positives in win over Michigan State
- Huskies offense slices through the Spartans in 41-7 win
Regrets happen later in life when we act impulsively, or fail to act as we know we should, when younger. Perhaps that is why he has left the bridge back to the University of Washington? Perhaps the University of Washington Huskies matter in this equation?