First of all, I don’t want to give the impression that Chad Reuter is not knowledgeable. In fact, quite to the contrary. You see, Chad Reuter is one of the brighter football analysts out there. And furthermore, he actually picked up on some players who are about to have great seasons for the Washington Huskies which is not quite common knowledge.
More from The Husky Haul
- Pro Husky Shaq Thompson out for season with leg injury
- Washington Huskies begin conference play against Cal in Week 4
- Jack Westover is a breakout star for the Washington Huskies
- Washington football: Negatives and Positives in win over Michigan State
- Huskies offense slices through the Spartans in 41-7 win
On one hand, Reuter projects Washington football team’s linebacker Keishawn Bierria at 54th best player in the nation, and that’s a pretty good spot for him. While I believe Victor is slightly more impactful in a football game, Bierria is that player who does everything well. He has a deceptively effective pass rush, and makes quick work of the quarterback when he gets there.
Standing 6-foot-1 at 221 pounds, Bierria is a solid player capable of physical play in the trenches. With 180 tackles over three seasons, you can look for 70 plus this year.