Washington Huskies 2017 Football Schedule offers plenty of challenge as we sort through the Game By Game Analysis
The Washington Huskies enter the 2017 Football season riding the waves of highs and lows. High, in that the team finished with a 12-2 record, good enough for an appearance in the Chik-Fil-A Peach Bowl to face off against the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Low, in that the roster was pillaged by the 2017 NFL Draft, with eight players entering professional football. That includes star wide receiver John Ross III, and three very effective defensive backs in Sidney Jones IV, Kevin King, and Budda Baker.
Now the team must restock the shelves on the fly, as the team will be the target of each team in their quest to gain national headlines. This will be the true test of head coach Chris Petersen, as he will need to find new ways to arrive at a familiar place.
More from The Husky Haul
- Pro Husky Shaq Thompson out for season with leg injury
- Washington Huskies begin conference play against Cal in Week 4
- Jack Westover is a breakout star for the Washington Huskies
- Washington football: Negatives and Positives in win over Michigan State
- Huskies offense slices through the Spartans in 41-7 win
But don’t discount the football know-how of the Washington Huskies head coach. He will not only have the team ready to play, but ready to win. And so, let me walk you through a narrative of the season-yet-to-be.