University of Washington Huskies Mike Hopkins Targeted USC’s Jason Hart and Cal’s Tim O’Toole. Reports now that Tim O’Toole remaining with California
When University of Washington Huskies Men’s Basketball team head coach Mike Hopkins traveled across the nation to assume the head coaching job for the University of Washington, there were many hurdles. Moving. Coaching. Players. Right now, filling out his coaching staff appears to be a bigger challenge than expected. Earlier the team failed to land Jason Hart, but recovered nicely in landing Cameron Dollar.
In that report, we identified Tim O’Toole as a risk. He took the job at the University of California because he was no longer interested in moving. In the end, that adversity to starting over may have been the ultimate deciding factor.
More from The Husky Haul
- Pro Husky Shaq Thompson out for season with leg injury
- Washington Huskies begin conference play against Cal in Week 4
- Jack Westover is a breakout star for the Washington Huskies
- Washington football: Negatives and Positives in win over Michigan State
- Huskies offense slices through the Spartans in 41-7 win
In either case, the Washington Huskies search continues.
So where does that place the search?