Dallas Draft Day Deals Delight
While the obvious needs have been publicly identified as a pass rusher in this draft, the doings of Dallas Draft Day deals is also very well known. The same Landry Hat revisited the 2010 NFL Draft, where Dallas moved up from the 27th pick to the 24th pick of that 2010 NFL Draft to select Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant. As that deal played out, to complete the trade, the Cowboys included the 90th pick for the New England Patriots 119th pick.
More from The Husky Haul
- Pro Husky Shaq Thompson out for season with leg injury
- Washington Huskies begin conference play against Cal in Week 4
- Jack Westover is a breakout star for the Washington Huskies
- Washington football: Negatives and Positives in win over Michigan State
- Huskies offense slices through the Spartans in 41-7 win
On one hand, the article is very persuasive, keying in on the fact that there just are not that many elite receivers in the NFL at any one time. On the other hand, it now begs the question: Do the Dallas Cowboys believe that University of Washington wide receiver is elite?