- Coach said he thought Tyreese Breshers would be the best football player of all the Husky hoops guys, but said Venoy would be pretty good as well.
- Also regarding Tyreese, he said he was healthy now, but had to get into shape.
- Without mentioning them by name, Coach commented on Tony Wroten and Josh Smith playing football. He said you always have to be concerned about injury, but said he thought it was great to play multiple sports. And, he said football players usually make good defenders in basketball.
- He called Clarence Trent “a physical specimen,” and a “high-level athlete” who hustles and will provide a lot of highlight reel stuff while at UW.
- He said C.J. Wilcox can really create his own shot in addition to being a terrific shooter. He said he projects to be a good defensive player, while comparing him to Tre Simmons, another unheralded recruit.
- Coach Romar called Abdul Gaddy “beyond his years,” both on the floor and off.
Thanks for coming!