Today’s game against the Arizona Wildcats will take place at Husky Stadium at 4 p.m. and will be televised on Fox.
I will be attending as a student, which means that the halftime post won’t exist and the recap post will be a little late while I make my way back to my house north of campus. As far as twitter coverage @HuskyHaul, I will likely be unable to tweet much due to poor reception as the stadium.
As for my score prediction for the game, I’ll take the Huskies by 17 in a mildly high-scoring contest. Arizona is probably better than most think, but I do not believe that they are good enough to beat Washington at Husky Stadium.
UW 38, Arizona 21
While you wait for 4pm to roll around, here are all the Arizona related stories from Husky Haul from the past week or so.
Stories Especially Worth Reading:
- As always, first comes the main UW vs. Arizona Game Preview from Evan.
- The stakes of today’s game may be raised in the eyes of some by the presence of several four and five-star recruits, including Joe Mixon and Budda Baker.
- If you don’t know who Arizona QB B.J. Denker is, do not fret, just let Erik fill you in.
- Evan also posted what has proven to be a fairly controversial explanation as to why he can’t take Arizona seriously.
- Fansided’s Arizona site, Zona Zealots, was kind enough to answer a few questions for us.
- If you don’t know who Ka’Deem Carey is, you might want to fret a little bit. He was only the most productive running back in the Pac-12 last season. Stopping Carey will be key for Washington.
- The Washington pass-rushers had a large impact on the win at Illinois. Next they dominated Idaho State. Today’s game may be their biggest test yet.
- Finally, in case you haven’t noticed, penalties have been a problem this season. If Coach Sarkisian can’t compel his team to clean things up, they may be in trouble.